How do I return my order?
- write your return/exchange information on a “piece of paper” to include the following information:
- Order information:
- Order Number,
- First & Last Name
- Daytime/Evening phone numbers (indicate best time to reach you in case further information is needed)).
- Indicate whether this is a Return or an Exchange.
- For Return: Reimbursement amount will be determined by the form of payment used on the order.
- For Exchange: Include SKU Number of the exchange item.
- Reason for Return/Exchange
- Exchanges: Indicate SKU Number, color/size, quantity, description and price of replacement item(s) you desire.
- Indicate if item was purchased by someone other than yourself and include as much purchaser information as possible (name, address, phone, e-mail address).
- If returning a gift, you may receive an Exchange or Gift Card for future purchase.
- IF replacement item(s) are more expensive you will need to pay the difference in price.
- Please include payment information on the return form.
- Order information:
- Damaged or Defective Merchandise: We will reimburse ground shipping costs to return. Please include a copy of the receipt for the return shipping costs with the return form and merchandise. Merchandise should not be shipped COD or via air. Please be aware that some stores who provide shipping and packing services charge extra for these services and those charges will not be reimbursed.
GUNSFORSALE RETURN POLICY
IF YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED, WE WILL PROVIDE A REFUND OR EXCHANGE OF THE ITEM WITHIN 7 DAYS* OF PURCHASE.
RETURN POLICY PROCEDURES
WITH A RECEIPT:
WITHOUT A RECEIPT:
*OUR STANDARD 60-DAY RETURN POLICY DOES NOT APPLY TO THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
|We reserves the right to limit or decline returns and exchanges. A valid government photo ID may be requested to authorize the return where permitted. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights within your state. Certain items can be returned to us with no stress. Purchases must be returned in the country in which they were purchased|