kimber pro carry 2
kimber pro carry 2 GETTING BACK TO BASICS has never looked so good. The Kimber Pro Carry II Two-Tone has no-nonsense features that promote intuitive operation and absolute dependability, including lowered and flared ejection ports, machined dovetail mounted sights and edges that are rounded and blended for comfortable carry. Buying a gun in Florida private sale The classic two-tone slide and frame finish is accented by rosewood grips. This Kimber 1911 is a perfect choice for concealed carry or personal defense. Buying a gun in Florida private sale
kimber pro carry 2
Buying a gun in Florida non resident Kimber® has gained a solid reputation for manufacturing highly accurate M1911-style pistols, offered with a wide range of custom features direct from the factory. The Two-Tone Pro Carry II Semi-Auto Pistol has a slightly shorter barrel than a standard M1911 for enhanced concealability, though the full-size grip reinforces shooting control and utilizes standard 7-round, 1911 magazines. An aluminum frame keeps weight down to a minimum and resists corrosion from carrying the pistol close to the body. The carbon steel slide has a matte black finish to further minimize corrosion, and rear cocking serrations facilitate loading and clearing the weapon. The match grade barrel and bushing are both stainless steel. Buying a gun in Florida non resident An extended beavertail grip safety protects the hammer when carrying the weapon cocked and locked, while minimizing hammer-bite to the web of the shooter’s hand while firing. Smooth/checkered rosewood grip panels and a checkered main spring housing provide a solid, non-slip hold
- Each part is manufactured to the tightest tolerances and fit together by hand
- Two-tone slide and frame finish
- Chamber and barrel are machined from solid stainless steel to critical match grade dimensions
- Brush-polished slide flats
Kimber’s match grade trigger vrakas crisp and clean at 4-5 lbs. Three hole trigger
Buy Gun In Florida
- Manufacturer: Kimber.
- Model: Pro Carry II (Two-Tone).
- Caliber: 9mm Luger.
- Height: 5.25″.
- Barrel Length: 4″.
- Overall Length: 7.7″.
- Width: 1.28″.
- Weight (with empty magazine): 28 oz.
- Magazine Capacity: 9.
- Guide Rod: Full Length.
- Recoil Spring: 14 lbs.
- Frame Material: Aluminum.
- Slide Material: Steel.
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel Match Grade.
- Twist Rate: 16 (Left Hand).
- Sights: Fixed Low Profile.
- Sight Radius: 5.7″.
- Grips: Wood – Smooth/Checkered.
- Trigger Type: Aluminum Three-Hole Standard.
- Trigger Factory Setting: 4-5 lbs.